1. Jesus is our Lord. We believe in His deity, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in the miracles He performed during His Earthly ministry, in His death and atonement for the sins of mankind through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension and personal return to glory, and that He will one day, return to Earth again.
2. We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God, without error in the original writing, and the supreme and final authority in doctrine and practice.
3. We believe that all are born sinful, completely dead in their sins, relationally lost and separated from God, and that salvation and reconciliation is only through repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the indwelling Holy Spirit.
4. We believe that the Church is a community of people composed of all who are regenerated through repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and not a building, institution or organization. We believe the body of Christ followers is the true Church, and is made up of people from all walks of life and throughout the World.
5. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
6. We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life eternal.
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and walk in the direction Jesus walked.
8. We believe in being radically inclusive and sensitive to all those who are seeking to know more about Jesus without cheapening the very thing they are seeking. Thus we will maintain the uncompromising True Gospel message of His shed blood for our sins, His unmerited grace of repentance and forgiveness working collectively, and the full cost of Discipleship as taught in the Scriptures.